DELTA STATE TENDERS BOARD SECRETARIAT C/O OFFICE OF DEPUTY GOVERNOR, DELTA STATE OF NIGERIA
INVITATION TO TENDER
1. Tenders are hereby invited from suitably qualified companies to execute the project stated below:
MINISTRY OF WORKS
Construction of Old Okpe Road, Jeddo on Okpe Local Government Area.
2. Tender Application forms and documents are to be collected from the Office of the Secretary, State Tenders Board, Deputy Governor’s Office, Asaba, upon payment of non-refundable prescribed fee as contained in 3 (v) and 3(xii).
3. Tenders must be accompanied by the following:
i) Evidence of Registration as a contractor with Delta State Government;
ii) Evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission;
iii) Evidence of Valid Tax Clearance Certificate;
iv) Verifiable contact address of Business Office(s)premises, Utilities Bill etc;
v) Evidence of payment of Tender fee of N500,000.00;
vi) Evidence of Professional / Technical Qualifications;
vii) Evidence of financial capability;
viii) Evidence of previous jobs successfully executed;
ix) Evidence of DSIR Card;
x) Memorandum / Articles of Association;
xi) Statutory Returns including Audited Accounts for last 3 years; and
xii) Evidence of payment of N250,000.00 in Bank Draft in favour of Delta State Tender Board for the processing and technical analysis of the tender documents
4. Tenderers are advised to visit and inspect the site before tendering. For this purpose, tenderers should contact the Directors, Planning, Research, and Statistics of the Ministry of Works for guidance.
5. All Tender documents which should be in two copies each, together with the completed Bills of Quantities, should be put in wax-sealed envelop addressed to:
The Secretary, State Tenders Board, Deputy Governor’s Office, Asaba.
6. The project title should be clearly marked at the top left hand corner of the envelop.
7. All Tenders Documents should be delivered to
The State Tenders Board Secretariat, Deputy Governor’s Office, Asaba.
8. Tenderers should note that the Board in considering the tenders would not be bound to accept the lowest or any bidder.
9. Late bid after Thursday, 26th July, 2018 by 12noon will be rejected.
10. Tenders will be opened at 10:00am, Tuesday 31st July, 2018 in the presence of Bidders or Bidders representatives who choose to be present at the Conference Hall, Deputy Governor’s Office, Asaba.
M. M. AWUSE
Delta State Tenders Board,
C/o Deputy Governor’s Office Asaba.
DAILY INDEPENDENT FRIDAY, JULY 13, 2018….Page 8.