NIGERIA INTER-BANK SETTLEMENT SYSTEM PLC
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE SELECTION OF AGENT MANAGERS
Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Plc, in conjunction with the Bankers Committee, is desirous of appointing Agent Manager for the enrollment of Bank customers. NIBSS hereby invite response to this Expression Interest from suitably qualified Nigerian companies that meet the following requirements:
Interested Company must posses the following:
- Shall be a duly registered Nigerian firm/limited liability company or an enterprise that will be incorporated within 6 month of wining the bid.
- Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association/Certificate of Business Registration (whichever is applicable)
- Agent Manager may be a CBN license super-Agent
- Evidence of presence in the following geographical locations (North East, North West and South Central)
- Evidence of payment of task in the last one (1) year
- Comprehensive Company profile including registered address, functional contact email address, website address, and GSM phone number (s)
- Minimum of 10 existing agents.
- Must have at least 1 agent within 5km radius in communities
- Ability to procure adequate laptops for the purpose of BVN capture
- Any additional information that will enhance the success of the company / business entity in the application to provide agent manager service
Interested and competent firms should upload their proposals on NIBSS’ website (nibs-plc.com.ng) and also forward hard copies of the documents uploaded to NIBSS’ office at plot 1230,Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos, from 14th June, 2018 to 25th June, 2018.
Please note that bid closes on 25th June, 2018 by 5pm.
Further clarification on this advert should be directed to the contact below:
Nothing in this advert shall be construed to be commitment on the part of NIBSS Plc.
NIGERIA INTER-BANK SETTLEMENT SYSTEM PLC.
Punch Newspaper Thursday, June 14, 2018 page 23