Nigerian Breweries Plc
JOB OPPORTUNITY IN A WORLD CLASS BREWING ORGANISATION
We are the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, passionate about winning with our nation and marketing high quality brands. We have a vacancy for the role of Country Security Manager and as such, you are invited to apply if you are suitably qualified and experience to serve in this role. The Country Security Manager will be based in Lagos and will report directly to the Managing Director/CEO.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Advice and support management of Nigerian Breweries Plc, in order to:
1. Provide a secure, safe working and living environment for all Staff, Contractors, Suppliers and their guest and customers.
2. Ensure that Nigerian Breweries premises are secure and assets, information and prosucts are safeguarded against misappropriation, theft, fraud, manipulation, sabotage etc.
This position offers good carrier opportunity and competitive remuneration.
The ideal candidates must;
· Have served with an officer with any of the Armed Forces in Nigeria.
· Have a first degree with minimum of second class (Lower) division + 5 credits including English and Mathematics at one (1) sitting. Possession of a Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
· Have a minimum of ten years’ experience in a high security risk environment, preferably Nigeria; five (5) of those 10 years must be as Head of security in a multinational company, preferably in an FMCG Industry.
· Being a member of a recognized Security Association will also be an added advantage.
To apply, please visit our website www.nbplc.com
Note that only online applications will be processed. Applications must be received not later than 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS within 2 weeks from the closing date.
Guardian Newspaper Thursday, June 14, 2018 pg 17