Meet two of our Facilitators.
Meet Angela Eyekosi – a Theatre Arts graduate of Delta State University, as well as an alumnae of the Strategic Management & Leadership of the London Academy Business School. She has a Smart Office Certification from the National Institute of Information Technology and went further to advance herself with a course in Digital Skills by Google.
Her success in public and online content writing (Newsletters, Bulk Messaging, Corporate Blogs etc.) as well as management of Social Media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, YouTube etc.)is mostly self taught…from Research and Books, Experience and New Results.
She is a prolific writer and leader whose over 8 years experience has spanned through various industries including Web and Social Media Management, Management Consulting, Media and the National Assembly.
She has served in different portfolios in public and private Organizations, namely, Analyst/Business Development Lead at Discovery Circle Professionals, Administrator/Writer at Preferred Communications Ltd (SUNSET NEWSPAPER); Legislative Aide to the House Committee on Donor Agencies/ Civil Society, In House Consultant/General Manager, Joseph Consulting & Mentoring LTD.
Her experience and result oriented personality makes her a personae per excellence in facilitating Management and Business Trainings as well as one-on-one Mentoring.
She currently manages several Social Media pages/handles for her clientele and also provides content and marketing support for her other e-commerce, e-training and e-business clients like www.onsoro.com, where with quality write ups on the onsoroblog, got over 300 persons within a month to sign up as a customers on the website. Some others are www.hitworks.ng and www.nigeriancompany.com.
Presently, she is an In-house Mentor and Consultant in Pro’Cot Management Concepts Limited and also the Chief Creative Officer of Mystiq Theatre Limited.
Meet Dr. Nath – Managing Consultant/CEO, Dataplus Global Services Limited. (B.Sc., PGD, MIT, D.Sc.). Governing Council Member, Nigeria Institute of Information Management Africa
Technology * Business * Strategy Educational Background
- B.Sc. (Hons) Applied Physics Electronics
- Post Graduate Diploma Computer Science
- Masters Degree, Information Technology
- D.Sc. Information Technology
- Microsoft Certified (MCP, MCP + I, MCSE)
- Google Certified (Digital Skills & Web Analyst)
- Cyberoam Certified (Security Professional)
- KarRox Certified Ethical Hacking
- Software Project Management, United Nation University, China
- Oracle Network Administration, Oracle African University, Bitrax, Lagos
- Information Governance for Executives by Information Governance Institute, CA, USA
- Influence and Lateral Leadership Certificate by North Carolina State University, USA
- Managing Consultant / CEO, Dataplus Global Services Limited (2012 – to date)
- Director – Membership, Training and Programs, IIM Africa (2016 to date)
- Head of IT, Services and Platforms, LTC-JWT Advertising Nigeria Limited
- Principal Manager – IT, ChellaramsPlc
- Systems Engineer – Yaolat Nigeria Limited
Dr. Atansuyi provides a mindset shift in organizations and encourages organizations to step outside the operations realm and work closer with the business in order to provide relevant services that are aligned to the business strategy in the most effective and efficient way.
He goes further to provide a framework and opportunity to unify and integrate IT groups and Digital to work together, thereby encouraging teamwork.
N.B. Attendance is FREE but Registration for workshop is Mandatory.
Click REGISTER NOW to attend the workshop.